Doves Week 9
- Creative Writing Maisie and the Dragon Week 9.pptx.pdf
- Beaks and Feet Week 9 & 10.pdf
- Beaks and Feet
- Grammar Week 9.pptx.pdf
- Year 1 spellings Week 9.docx.pdf
- Year 2 spellings Week 9.docx.pdf
- Benwick cursive letter alphabet model.pdf
- Lined handwriting paper.pdf
- A - D cursive cards.pdf
- 100 First Frequency Words handwriting 1 - 10.pdf
- Y1 Lesson 1 - To be able to explore weight and mass - Lesson Slides - Copy.pdf
- Y1 Lesson 2 - To be able to meausure mass - Lesson Slides - Copy.pdf
- Y1 Lesson 3 - To be able to compare mass - Teaching Slides.pdf
- Y1 Lesson 4 - To be able to explore capacity and volume - Lesson Slides.pdf
- Y1 Lesson 5 - To be able to measure capacity - Lesson Slides.pdf
PE-National Bike week 6-14th June
Cycling has been a great release for many families during the pandemic and we hope you’ll continue to enjoy cycling with the family and celebrate by taking part in the Bike Week festivities between 6-14 June. It’s your chance to celebrate all that’s great about cycling.
The latest Government rules say although we have to maintain our social distancing and be at home where we can, unlimited exercise is now permitted.
To help keep families active during this time Cambridgeshire Road Safety Officers are promoting Cycling UK’s free Bike Week resource pack with indoor and outdoor activities you can do as a family. From cooking to colouring, to bike challenges, it’s got it all.
Topic will be looking a little different from now onwards. Instead of a topic grid of choices, we will providing more in-depth resources on just a couple of areas of learning. This will change each week. Don't forget you can still access all the websites and other learning ideas that we provided in previous weeks' pages.
Toys: (History/DT & Science) - see PDF resources for learning
PSHE: I am an amazing person - print the sheet or use your book.
Music: Mrs Clutton has updated your class pages on Yumu - please let us know if you need logon details again.