Suggested Home Learning:
2 x 25 minutes of reading per day – children should read aloud.
Daily x table rockstars ( x tables learning – Year 4 & 5 children should be able to recall multiplication and division facts for multiplication tables up to 12 x 12).
Spellings – (weekly spelling will be listed on this class Learning Page) children should practise spellings by writing them out and then using them in creative sentences. Use the following website to help with the learning and pronunciation of words: www.spellzone.com
Creative writing - One creative writing piece to be created over each week –this will be listed on this page with instructions.
Daily Calculations – Daily calculations that the children are used to will appear on this page. The children should complete them, then check with the answers, spotting where and why they went wrong if they did.
Project work - Each afternoon, undertake one of the recommended project tasks from the project menu.
We have put lots of links to additional learning websites on this page.
- Maths homework grid - Y5.docx
- Spelling_activity_booklet (1).pdf
- Year 4 Spellings Wk 1.pdf
- Year 5 Spellings Wk 1.pdf
- Project Work Week 1.pdf
- Literacy Week 1.pdf
- Year 5 English Assessment Grid.pdf
- Year 4 English Assessment Grid.pdf
- Fun Home Learning Activities.pdf
- Common Exception Words Year 4.pdf
- Common Exception Words Year 5.pdf
- Reading journal activities .pdf
- Joe Wicks Daily PE Sessions
- David Walliams Daily Audio Book
- The Maths Factor - Carol Vorderman