Happy New Year!
Welcome back to another busy, exciting term!
I hope you have had a well deserved rest and an enjoyable Christmas holiday - whatever you got up to! We have lots of exciting learning opportunities this term, which are sure to keep us busy!
Spring Term Homework
This half-term, children will receive a weekly grammar and maths worksheet, linked to the learning that has occurred over the week. In addition, children will continue to receive weekly spellings and timetables, that will be tested each Thursday.
Homework is set on a Friday, and expected back at school on a Wednesday. If your child is finding their homework difficult, please inform me on a Monday or Tuesday so that an adult can go through it with them.
Year 6 SATs Club - Children will need to complete three 10-minute tests (Maths, Reading and SPaG) in preparation for Tuesday's club. Each week, I will set the children new tests to complete.
- 9th January (6:00pm) - Burwell information evening
- 22nd January - 24th January - Burwell residential trip
- 6th February (2:45pm) - Burwell photos/video preview
- 6th March - 13th March - Science Week
- 9th March - 12th March - Bikability