Swans week 8
You are invited to attempt a Guinness World Records title by answering as many times tables questions correctly as you can in one minute.
Guinness World Records has created a new title - Highest score achieved on ‘Times Tables Rock Stars’ in one minute - and they're looking for players to aim for this special accolade.
Miss Angell :)
- Guinness World Records.pdf
- Daily Calculations Day 36.pdf
- Daily Calculations Day 37.pdf
- Daily Calculations Day 38.pdf
- Daily Calculations Day 39.pdf
- Daily Calculations Day 40.pdf
- Maths - Week 8.pdf
- Maths Challenges Day 1.pdf
- Maths Challenges Day 2.pdf
- Maths Challenges Day 3.pdf
- Maths Challenges Day 4.pdf
- Maths Challenges Day 5.pdf
- Project Menu Week 8.pdf
- Geography - What does the future hold.pdf
- French - Animals.pdf
- PSHE - The 5 senses worksheet.pdf
- Science - Inheritance worksheet.pdf
- Science - Inheritance.pdf
National Bike week 6-14th June
Cycling has been a great release for many families during the pandemic and we hope you’ll continue to enjoy cycling with the family and celebrate by taking part in the
Bike Week festivities between 6-14 June. It’s your chance to celebrate all that’s great about cycling.
The latest Government rules say although we have to maintain our social distancing and be at home where we can, unlimited exercise is now permitted.
To help keep families active during this time Cambridgeshire Road Safety Officers are promoting Cycling UK’s free Bike Week resource pack with indoor and outdoor activities you can do as a family. From cooking to colouring, to bike challenges, it’s got it all.