You will receive a Pay360 Education Payments registration invitation from your school containing a unique invitation code. You will need this invitation code to set up your Pay360 Education Payments account. If you have not yet received a registration invitation, please contact your school.
• To register Pay360 Education Payments, you will need one of the following accounts: Microsoft, Apple ID, Google, Facebook, Twitter or SIMS ID.
• When registering for Pay360 Education Payments, please click the Register button and follow the on-screen instructions.
• Once registration has been completed, you will be able to use Pay360 Education Payments to carry out the activities listed in your invitation straight away.
• We have chosen to use Microsoft, Apple ID, Google, Facebook and Twitter, in addition to SIMS ID, because many people will already have one of these accounts.
• Pay360 Education Payments uses these accounts to provide secure authentication when you sign in; we do not require any additional information from your account, only what is needed for authentication.
If you do not have a Microsoft or Google Account, you can create one free of charge. Follow the instructions in your invitation.