1:1 (Named Child) Teaching Assistant Level 1 – Part-time
This is a fantastic time to join our wonderful village school in our as a part-time 1:1 Teaching Assistant, for a named child, initially in our Reception Class!
20 hours per week – 10.15am -2.15pm 5 days per week. Level 1 (£22,183) pro rata 38 weeks term time only.
Benwick Primary School is a Good School (Ofsted July 23) with a strong staff team. We are nestled in beautiful Fenland but within easy driving distance of Peterborough, Huntingdon and surrounding areas. We can offer a supportive working environment with an experienced leadership team and friendly staff who like to have fun and enjoy working together to achieve the very best for our school.
Our pupils and wider community are at the heart of everything we do, we demonstrate our core school values daily: Respect, Honesty, Resilience, Responsibility and Community.
We have high expectations of our staff and pupils and work together to improve standards to ensure the very best life chances for all. We have a robust, well planned and resourced curriculum which supports staff workload and wellbeing, which are priorities at our school.
We are looking for:
· an enthusiastic and talented teaching assistant with a passion for learning who is keen to develop and learn new skills
· someone who takes responsibility for assigned tasks and uses their initiative well
· a TA who communicates effectively with all stakeholders and builds positive relationships
· a team player willing to learn, evolve and constantly improve
We can offer you:
· a fantastic team of colleagues who can’t wait to welcome you!
· targeted CPD and developmental opportunities to grow as an educational professional
· lovely, hardworking children and supportive families
· a cared for and well looked after working environment
Visits to school site are strongly encouraged and further information can be found on our website at: www.benwick.cambs.sch.uk
Benwick Primary School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments involve regulated activity and are subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure, Barred Check List and two successful references. Online searches are carried out on all shortlisted candidates.
Closing date: 4th December 2023 9:00 am
Interviews: date to be confirmed Please send completed application forms and covering letters to: email@example.com
CVs will not be accepted
We reserve the right to bring the closing date and interview date forward if sufficient applications are received sooner.